vrijdag 27 februari 2009

Matthew Williamson ♥ H&M

Two dates to remember:

23 April 2009 & .. May 2009



On these dates the new guest designer collection of H&M - this time designed by Matthew Williamson will be available in selected H&M stores. In April 200 selected stores will sell his designs, and in May all other stores will follow suit.

I've become a fan of the guest designer collections for H&M since Viktor & Rolf did V&R love H&M. I was there when the doors of the H&M of Amsterdam opened on 9 November 2006 - unfortunately I was so shocked by all the fighting, pushing & tearing of clothes that I froze and only managed to get a shirt. Since then I have not been to one of those 'openings', but I think I'm going to have another try April the 23rd! I have at least penned it down in my agenda...

A fast look into Matthew Williamson's style


Very promising indeed! I have the feeling that it is going to be a very flowy, colorful - it is almost summer - collection. Which is great! Can't wait - you?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten