vrijdag 22 mei 2009

I GOT IT!

This day has been one of highs & lows - I am not gonna bore you with most of them - but I have to share one of the highs!!! Which is, tatatarataaaaaaaaaaaaa:

I FOUND THE H&M TREND BOYFRIEND BLAZER!!!!
And there was only 1 size 36 left! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!


And I got some other great things as well!!

Accesorize, around 10 euros

Accesorize hair/headbands, around 8 euros


Accesorize hair/headbands, around 6 euros



H&M coral black label dress 29.90

Loved but didn't buy:

H&M black label skirt - I think 19,90 (not in my size anymore!)


H&M pink label sequin blazer 99,00 (can't afford it right now :()


H&M maxi dress, don't remember the price (didn't fit the boob section)

H&M dress that reminds me of THE Whitney Port *black* (seems more silver in the picture than it is in reality!) sequin dress - 39 or 49 euros

Gonna buy it sooooooon!

YAY TO NEW STUFF AT H&M!! HOLLA!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. dat zwarte jasje met die pailletjes is zooo leuk! maar hij is echt duur! heeeeel jammerr!!!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wauw, ze hebben mooie dingen bij de h&m!
    moets snel maar weer een shopsessie gaan plannen...
    maar dan wel na mn examens hihi!

    bedankt voor je berichtje op mn blog!
    ik vind jou headbands ook erg leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very nice! Vooral de BF-blazer en de H&M koraal jurk.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. awh, i'm extremely jealous!

    i went searching round two h&m's looking for what i wanted from the new collection, and found none of it! very sad :( i wish h&m had a thing to buy online from!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Je hebt de blazer!! Wat kost ie? Ik ben vandaag gaan kijken maar niet gevonden :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I've got the top, same print as the black label skirt. I just loved the print so i had to buy it!

    <3.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen