dinsdag 5 mei 2009

Lovely May

So it's finally May and I'm excitedly awaiting the new H&M Trend collection for May/June as you might have noticed from my 'most desired item':

And despite my classes, internship and work I try to hop by every H&M I see to check out and see whether this lovely blazer has already arrived - no luck so far. Anyway, if any one of you happen to run into it - could you maybe let me know that they are in?? It would be such a shame if they would be gone before I get my hands on one! ♥

Check out the May/June H&M Trend Collection!

Anything you are dying to get your hands on???

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Die blazer is zo mooi! <33
    Evenals die jumpsuit, erg gaaf !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. heeey! nee weet niet van welk merk maar als ik er nog achter kom laat ik het wel weten ; )
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That blazer is just stunning. I hope you find it! Great blog =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Jaaaa die blazer is zo mooi!! maar hij komt maar niet!!! gister wastie er iig nog niet! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. where can you find the Trend collection in the Netherlands?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. @Anoniem - as far as I know in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht... and another city, I think Arnhem but I could be wrong. In Amsterdam the Trend collection is available in the H&M in the Kalvertoren and the H&M at the Spui :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. yay thanks. i want that blazer too..! (and a few more things of course).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. if you see the new Trend stuff, can you let me know? i'm in eindhoven, and of course the shopping here is horrible :( thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen