donderdag 2 april 2009

Leanne Marshall ♥ H&M?

This new H&M Trend skirt which is scheduled to rule the store in May/June reminds me a bit of Leanne Marshall's marvelous 'wave' collection on Project Runway season 5. I wish the colour was the same though.


To me, Leanne was the only possible winner in the last episode. I wish I could buy some of her designs... sigh

I didn't feel Korto's collection at all. Although I thought Kenley was not innovative enough throughout the show, her sense of style was great. I love her Alice in Wonderland inspired collection. The Balenciaga copy dress was great, but maybe that's because it was already designed by Balenciaga... The same goes for the final dress... hello Alexander McQueen design!

Balenciaga '08 vs. Kenley '08
But I love love LOVE Kenley's dress - at this specific design, she almost did Balenciaga better than Balenciaga ♥

Alexander McQueen '08 vs. Kenley '08

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten