donderdag 9 april 2009

Richard Avedon

Tomorrow I will treat myself to a visit to the Van Gogh "Colours of the Night" exposition in the Van Gogh Museum and after that the FOAM - THE photography museum of Amsterdam. I've been wanting to visit the Richard Avedon (one of my favourite photographers!) exhibition for a while now, and if I don't do it tomorrow, I will probably be too late again (I was so pissed when I found out that I was too late for the Viktor & Rolf exhibition in Utrecht - actually, I am still annoyed)

I am totally in love with Avedon's photography. Some of his best:




Today is btw the best day ever, this morning I had an internship interview at the Clingendael Institute for International Relations (which is a wellknown research institute working for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and I just got a call that I am accepted and that I start on tuesday! Which is a HUGE thing for me since I would love love love to work for the Institute in the future, and an internship is a great first step so to say :)

1 opmerking: