zaterdag 4 april 2009

Tag!

I just got tagged by This Chick's Got Style, so here it goes!

Rules
1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. I have replaced the question what have you been dreaming about last night with what has been your best designer buy so far?

2. tag eight other un-tagged people.
So far I have tagged:

Questions
What is your current obsession?

Shirt dresses & playsuits (jumpsuits, onesies, whatever you want to call 'em!)

What is your weirdest obsession?

Sushi definately - I just have to eat sushi on a weekly basis or I'll go crazy.

What are you wearing today?

Black jeans legging, simple black canvas shoes, my new panter top which I love, and a black long cardigan - it's a study outfit! Nice & comfy.

Why is today special?

Today is not special at all! I have a huge deadline so I'm naturally updating my blog all day long. See my profile about this specific behaviour.

What would you like to learn to do?

I would love love LOVE to learn how to make my own clothes. Next to that, I would love to learn to speak French fluently as it would greatly enhance my job options...

What’s for dinner today?

Pasta with broccoli :)

What are you listening to right now?

Other people studying, people unpacking, packing, drinking, eating, walking, making a lot of sighs, in other words, I'm in the Uni library today...

What is your favorite weather?

Hot summer weather, a lot of sun!

What is on your bedside table?

A few cute vintage vases, my Nokia N95 8GB mobile which I ♥, two little cute candles, and often a Vogue or two.

What is your most challenging goal right now?

My most challenging goal right now is finding a job in September! Hello world, here I am, in the middle of the crisis... joy! Also, I'm trying to get into this internship in Israel/Palestine territories which is also very challenging as only 15 Europeans will be selected!

What do you think about the person who tagged you?

I think she is nice! I've just discovered her blog and I think it is lovely, it is always nice to go and look at her posts, and I often write a response :) Or in Unfille-Unstyle language, a 'fashion statement' hihi.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

Hmmm either London or somewhere on the beach where it is sunny :)

Favorite vacation spot?

Depends what I'm looking for, for shopping I love London or NYC, for rest I'd say somewhere in the Bahamas? And for adventure I'll go for a roadtrip through Australia.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

The Chanel 2.55 black with gold hardware medium yesssssahhh!

What would you like to get rid of?

The hole in my hand, but on the other hand - noooo I guess not.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

London to do some power shopping :)

Which language do you want to learn?

Japanese! Onegai-shimasu! (Please!)

What has been your best designer buy so far?

I bought a vintage Balmain bag for 2 pounds, a few weeks ago a Viktor & Rolf scarf for 25 euros and last week vintage Balenciaga sunglasses for 30 euros. I love eBay!

Who do you want to meet in person?

Bill Clinton, I would like to ask him about the foreign policy during his Presidency. And come to think about it, I would love to meet Obama too. The other person I wanted to meet, I've already actually met: Carla du Ponte of the Yugoslavia tribunal.

One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets?

Fashionology's beautiful black blazer with the amazing shoulders ♥

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

My Urban Outfitters navy ditsy floral dress of the 2008 summer collection. I was in the US this summer, but they did not sell it over there, so I ordered it in NYC on the UK site. It was so expensive but worth every penny. Here a picture of the dress on Alexa Chung:



What is your dream job?

Working at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs/Defense or for the United Nations. I wouldn't mind working overseas either :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk om wat meer over je te weten te komen! Ik hoop dat je een super baan kunt vinden in september!! Dat jasje met die schouders is trouwens in de uitverkoop in rotterdam, maar dan niet de zwarte maar met een licht streepje erin.. misschien ook wel in amsterdam dan? <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. In de H&M in de Koopgoot.. mocht ik er van de week nog zijn (eerder dan jij) dan zal ik wel even voor je kijken! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen